Friday 18 June 2010

Well, that's bummed...

Well, that's bummed me out now!
Enjoying the fantastic Gray's Degree show tonight, Gabi, Poppy and I are strolling around - get in early (6pm) and headed to the top of the building (cool air at the start of the night!) - we head on down, and who are strolling around the 2nd floor? - just ACSEF and Sir Ian Wood... grooo! what is this? Is it a joke? are they the conceptual artists everyone says they are? Amazing audacity and bravado! Anyway, my "focus" to enjoying new graduates art was sadly destroyed. "you shouldn't care, it shouldn't get to you" I was told by someone... too sensitive? I didn't think so - It's just a shame that I'm so cynical to think that some rich old men can buy some graduates work, and think that this will be seen as "supporting the arts". Where's that Nirvana video again?....

No comments:

Post a Comment