Wednesday 23 June 2010

Ah, the keys are...

Ah, the keys are usually in my Laptop bag...
Yes, the amazing Chaos Phil is in full effect today. A meeting at 10.30, at the loft, superb, leave the house early to get there 1/2 an hour before... but hit a massive traffic jam at Bucksburn, then, I get stuck behind two learner drivers, terrified of roundabouts and those massive metal beetles that scurry around, I get to the links road... only to be stuck behind a man in a massive truck ambling along at 15 mph, looking like he's lost. excellent. Finally! I get to the Loft (Fiona waiting nervously), the door is locked, "no worries, I'll just get the.... sheeeit." - I jump in the car, do a Jimmy Hendrix and manage to get Libby's set of Keys - Geddy Lee it back to the Loft to see everyone patiently waiting outside (in the sun, thankfully!)... Hot, Sweaty, Discombobulated, Embarrassed... not a good way to start the day. Moral of the story? Check you've got your keys before leaving the house for an important meeting at your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment