Friday 5 November 2010

I've got all the software...

I've got all the software, I think... I just need to learn how to use it!
The Lovely Fiona Soe Paing came round today, as I said I could help her burn a DVD for her performance in Glasgow on Tuesday... I'm sure I've done it before...it's been a while... SO! I open my CS4 suite, and it strikes me that I've owned this software for nearly 2 years now, and I've hardly used any of it... and when I do open the programmes I think I need to use, it's like an alien world! nothing like the previous versions I once used.

anyway, after a quick search on the good old internet, I find that the program to use, is Encore... and it's in the CS4 suite I bought! Huzah! it only takes 30 mins to burn a 15 min QT to DVD... sorry Fiona!

No comments:

Post a Comment