Friday 31 December 2010

My baby...

My baby brother can wear pink shoes, to make him wink all the time!
We had a lovely scan-lay yesterday, her name shall remain anonymous, but she gleefully asked "do you want to know what it's going to be?" (which is not allowed in our hospital)... "go on then!"... she held back, "well, I won't tell you, but I'll find the area, and let you make up your own mind"..."oh! that'll be a boy then!"

Poppy seemed to think that all the pink clothes in the shows after the scan were quite fitting for her baby brother... We look forward to the day he pops out, and see how Poppy deals with this all...

-----

well, that's the last "Phrase a day" from 2010! thanks to everyone who read, I hope you found some of them funny, inspirational and entertaining. I'll drop ones in, in 2011 but I'll be working on "tune a month" for my blog project of 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment