Wednesday 18 August 2010

I love plastering...

I love plastering the ceiling, well, no, I don't actually
Seriously difficult job... and I'm probably doing it wrong... but, when the sitting room roof peels off because of old water damage (we hope is now fixed, thanks to the joiners sorting out the abysmal dorma windows upstairs) I've got to sort it out... nae money left to pay for a professional to do it (well, and in minutes). I sanded some old bits I did two days ago... it's looking OK...better than Mr Smith's DIY disasters sprinkled around the place.


yes...this is the delightful scene after a recent downpour + me picking at it with a blade... Lets just hope it was the Dorma windows that were the source of the water... I have a sneaking suspicion it's the chimney / skews ...

No comments:

Post a Comment