Tuesday 9 February 2010

I never thought I'd be a fan...

I never thought I'd be a fan Annie Lennox!
What? Annie Lennox has posted on her mySpace blog that the people of Aberdeen to sign the pro UTG petition and stop this "idiocy and madness" amazing (scotsman article). the UTG petition skyrockets today too. We also see that @mySpace also tweeted the news... and they have 64,000 followers...

I decided to make a "best of" list of Annie's songs

  • "Never Gonna Cry Again Tom?"
  • "Beunda (concrete)"
  • "This Isn't the House"
  • "The Walk (is 2 mins quicker)"
  • "Love Is a Stranger not visiting Aberdeen"
  • "Sweet Dreams (Are Not Made of This)"
  • "Who's That Gugenheim?"
  • "Right by Your Side (Belmont Street)"
  • "Here Comes the Rain Again"
  • "Concretecrime"
  • "Julia (is pro UTG signature 5837)"
  • "Would I Lie to You? (yes ACSEF)"
  • "There Must Be an Angel (who wants a contemporary arts centre)"
  • "Sisters Are Doin' It for UTG"
  • "It's Alright (ACSEF are in meltdown)"
  • "When Tomorrow Comes (we'll have a garden and arts centre)"
  • "Thorn in My Side (sorry ACSEF)"
  • "The Miracle of Common People"
  • "Missionary Man (to get concrete squares popular)"
  • "Beethoven (wouldn't want a CitySquare)"
  • "Shame (indeed!)"
  • "I Need a Man (who cares about cool architecture)"
  • "You Have Placed a Chill in My Heart Dave"
  • "Revival (of UTG)"
  • "Don't Ask Me Why (business men think they know everything)"
  • "The King and Queen of UTG"
  • "Angel (Station, a bit like the UTG metro?)"
  • "(My My) ACSEF's Gonna Cry"
  • "I Saved UTG Today"
  • "17million Again"
  • "I've Got a Contemporary Arts Centre"

No comments:

Post a Comment