Friday 1 January 2010

First post of 2010

Well... Gabi and I tried "drawing a day" for 2008 - which failed after 34 days... and last year we did "typeface a week" - which we managed to keep going with 99% of the time - which we think is a great success...

so, I've decided to try a "...a day" for 2010 - what's easier than drawing a picture a day? - i've plumped for a phrase a day... Having Poppy (our 3 year old daughter) - I often tell her tall stories, and she often comes out with some gems too - so I decided to document what rubbish I tell her this year - who knows what it'll lead onto?... I might just make a drawing each week (?) - or end up compiling a book from the guff I speak...

so - the posts will be short and simple - possibly only one word! Like today!

We're going to go out sledging soon - and poppy asked if gabi will be taking her - Ham Bag... so today's post is...

HAM BAG

No comments:

Post a Comment